Sweet Potato Brownies (no sugar added)
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 5 egg whites
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato, without skin, mashed
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 x 12-inch baking pan.
- Cream the margarine and sugar.
- Add the egg whites one at a time, beating after each addition. Scrape the bowl well.
- Add remaining ingredients except the pecans. Mix well.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Top with pecans. and bake until the brownies are firm in the center, about 30 minutes.
Source: Wheat Food Council
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.