The Ultimate Brownies
- 2 ounces dark unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup broken pecans
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In the top of a double boiler over simmering water, melt dark chocolate, butter
and semisweet chocolate chips. Stir to mix.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour and the chocolate mixture.
- Add pecans and marshmallows.
- Pour mixture into a heavily-buttered 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool, then cut into squares.