Toffee Crunch Brownies
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan or dish with heavy duty aluminum foil and spray
with nonstick cooking oil.
- Prepare brownies according to package directions.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared
- Sprinkle cereal evenly over batter.
- Sprinkle toffee bits evenly over cereal.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Lift foil to remove
brownies from pan to cutting board. Fold back foil and cut brownies.
Makes 24 pieces.
Variation: After 15-20 minutes of baking time, sprinkle top of brownies evenly with 2/3 cup miniature
marshmallows. Bake for 5-10 more minutes, until marshmallows puff.