Triple Amaretto Brownies
- 1 box Pillsbury Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 to 3 tablespoons amaretto
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- Brownie: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix all ingredients; beat 50 strokes by hand. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake for 26 to 33 minutes. Do not over-bake. Cool.
- Filling: Mix cream cheese with confectioners sugar until smooth.
- Melt chocolate; add to cream cheese and amaretto, mixing well. Spread filling
over cooled brownies.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Topping: Melt chocolate chips; add whipping cream and amaretto, Spread carefully
over chilled filling.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into 48 bars.
- Store in refrigerator.