Triple Chocolate Coffee Brownies
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup cooking
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur*
- 1/4 cup strong coffee*
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate
- 3/4 cup white chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
* for a non-alcohol version, use 1/4 cup strong coffee and 1/4 cup water
- In a large mixing bowl, combine egg, brownie mix, cooking oil, liqueur, coffee,
milk chocolate pieces, white chocolate pieces, semi-sweet chocolate pieces, and
nuts. Stir, just until combined.
- Spread in greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
in a 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Posted by Becky in Colo at recipegoldmine.com