Triple Layer Peanut Butter Brownies
A layer of chocolate brownies, middle layer of peanut butter and topped with
more chocolate, then garnished with peanuts.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Cool
Whip (do not thaw)
- 3 (1 ounce) squares semisweet baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup
dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and confectioners'
sugar, mixing well.
- Cover and refrigerate pudding until brownies are cooled.
pudding mixture over brownies.
- Microwave Cool Whip and chocolate on HIGH for 1 minute, stirring halfway through.
Spread over pudding, sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Makes 32 brownies.