Vanilla Chip Orange Brownies
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 (10 ounce) package vanilla milk chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine crumbs, cocoa and rind.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, water and chips until well blended.
- Spread evenly into greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
- Store tightly covered.