White Chocolate Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 ounces white chocolate
- 3/4 cup granulated
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup macadamia
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F and grease a 8-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- Melt together butter and white chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium-low
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, cream together the sugar, eggs, and vanilla
- Pour the melted white chocolate and butter mixture slowing into the creamed
eggs, stirring with each addition.
- Blend in the flour, salt, white chocolate chips, and macadamia nuts to form a
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 40 minutes, or until
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before cut and transferring to a plate
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/12/01 4:58:28 am.