Butterscotch Gingerbread Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages cook-and-serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 3 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat
in the eggs.
- Combine the flour, pudding mixes, ginger, baking powder and cinnamon; gradually
add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with
lightly floured cookie cutters. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 6-8 minutes or until firm.
- Remove to wire racks to
- Decorate as desired.
Makes about 2 dozen.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.