- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease cookie sheet.
- Beat the eggs until frothy. Add sugars and lemon juice. Beat for a further 6
to 7 minutes, until light and fluffy. Beat in cardamom. Add flour, baking powder
and almonds. Mix well.
- Roll the dough into snakes about 3/4-inch in diameter. Cut into 1-inch pieces
and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until brown on bottom.
DO NOT OVER-BAKE.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.