- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, at room temperature
- 1 heaping cup grated mild Cheddar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons half-and-half
- Apple jelly
- Mix softened butter and cheese.
- Sift together flour and salt; add to cheese along
- Roll the dough to 1/4-inch thickness; cut with small round cutter.
Place 1/4 teaspoon apple jelly in the center of each round, then fold in half and
seal edges with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.