Cream Cheese Cutout Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash almond extract
- 3 1/2
cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- In a bowl, blend butter and cream cheese thoroughly.
- Add sugar, and beat until fluffy.
- Add egg extracts; blend well.
- Mix together flour and baking powder.
- Add to cream cheese mixture; mix in until well blended.
- Divide dough in half and wrap tightly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll dough out.
- Cut out into desired shapes and bake on a greased cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes
at 375 degrees F.
- Cool on wire racks.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.