- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (17.25 ounce) package frozen puff pastry dough, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well and set aside.
- Place 2 sheets of pastry dough side by side lengthwise on a work surface and
pinch the middle seam together. Brush dough with some of the beaten egg and sprinkle with 5 tablespoons of the cinnamon-sugar
- Roll one narrow end jellyroll-style into the center. Repeat with the other end.
Slice into 12 pieces. Brush one side of each slice with remaining beaten egg and dip in remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place
coated side up on the cookie sheets.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes, or until golden.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.