- 1 pound butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup whiskey
- 1 quart pecans
- 1 quart all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Cream butter and sugar. Add beaten eggs. Add whiskey very slowly, stirring constantly.
Add pecans and flour. This makes a very soft dough.
- Roll out on a floured board,
keeping dough as soft as possible. Cut into small squares with knife.
- Bake on cookie
sheet at 375 degrees F to 400 degrees F.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar and cinnamon
Makes 8 dozen.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.