Irish Cream Sugar Cookies
These are deliciously soft moist sugar cookies with the creamy richness of Bailey's
Irish Cream! Wonderful as a St. Patrick's day treat or for any day you're
craving a sugar cookie.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract and egg
yolk until combined, then beat in egg; beat until smooth. Pour in Irish cream, and
beat until incorporated.
- Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir into butter mixture until
evenly mixed. Form into a flattened ball, wrap well with plastic wrap, and refrigerate
2 hours to overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two baking sheets with parchment
- Roll dough out to 1/4 inch thickness on a floured work surface. Cut into shapes
using cookie cutters and place onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown around the edges, 6 to 8 minutes.
on a wire rack until they reach room temperature.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cut Cookie Recipes