- 1 3/4 cups biscuit mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup rolled oats, quick
or regular, uncooked
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar
- 6 tablespoons thick preserves,
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put biscuit mix into mixing bowl. Cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles
coarse crumbs. Stir in oats and sugar.
- Combine egg, milk and vanilla extract; add to dry ingredients. Stir just until
dry ingredients are moistened.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured board. Knead lightly
several times. Roll dough 1/2-inch thick and cut out 3-inch rounds with floured
cookie cutter. Place on greased baking sheet. Press a deep indentation in center
of each round with back of floured spoon or thumb. Fill each with 1 teaspoon of
preserves. More preserves may be added after baking.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until done and lightly browned, about 10 or 12
- Sprinkle with sifted confectioners'
Makes about 12.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cut Cookie Recipes