Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pinwheels
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla extract.
- Add sifted dry ingredients, alternating with milk.
- Melt chocolate chips over warm water; cool slightly.
- Roll dough until 1/4-inch thick. Spread with chocolate. Roll like a
jellyroll; chill for 1/2 hour or more.
- Slice about 1/4-inch. Put on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.