Pecan Pie Cookies
- 1 prepared single pie crust (homemade or purchased)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- In a large nonstick pan, combine butter, pecans, brown sugar, corn
syrup, salt and eggs.
- Cook on the stove top over medium-low heat just until thickened. (You
don’t want it dry, just slightly thickened, about the consistency of
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Unroll dough and, using a 3-inch cookie cutter, cut out circles. Gently
fold about 1/8-1/4-inch up on the edges.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the pecan mixture into each circle and spread to
- Place on prepared cookie sheet, and bake for 8 minutes or until filling
is just set.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Let cool.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.