As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup grated almonds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Raspberry jam
- Additional granulated sugar
- Sift together first 3 ingredients. Cut in butter, almonds and vanilla extract.
Work dough with fingers until a ball is formed.
- Roll dough out very thin. Cut out
with a small (1 1/2-inch) cutter. Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- While cookies are still warm, spread half of them with jam. Place another cookie
on top, forming a "sandwich."
- Roll in additional sugar.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cut Cookie Recipes