- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 cup sour cream
(10 ounce) jar raspberry jam
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- Blend flour and butter. Add sour cream. Mix until well blended. Chill.
- Divide dough into 2 parts. Roll into 12 x 6-inch rectangles.
- Spread jam, coconut
and nuts on top of rectangles. Roll jellyroll fashion. Place on ungreased cookie
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees F or until lightly browned. Sprinkle
immediately with confectioners' sugar.
- Cool completely.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.