As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg yolks from hardboiled eggs
- 1 lemon rind, grated
- 1/4 cup rum or brandy
- 1 egg white
- Pecan halves
- Cinnamon and sugar (for
- Mix first seven ingredients and roll thin.
- Cut into fancy shapes.
- Brush with
egg whites and dust with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Garnish with pecan halves.
- Bake at 375 degrees F until light brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cut Cookie Recipes