As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Beat butter until creamy. Blend in sugar gradually; beat until fluffy. Add egg
and sour cream; mix well.
- Sift together flour, nutmeg, baking soda and salt. Add
to creamed mixture and beat thoroughly.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- On floured surface, roll out a small amount of dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut
with a cookie cutter. If desired, sprinkle with sugar, colored sugar crystals, or
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes
or until very lightly browned.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cut Cookie Recipes