- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Peanut oil
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large plastic bag, mixing well; set aside.
- Cut each wonton wrapper into 3 lengthwise strips; lay strips on cutting board.
Cut a slit down center of each strip using a sharp knife, cutting to within 1/2
inch of ends. Invert one end of strip through center slit. Gently straighten the
strip, rolling twist to center of strip. Repeat with remaining strips.
- Heat 1 inch oil to 375 degrees F in wok or large skillet.
- Fry strips, a few at
a time, in hot oil for a few seconds or until crisp and golden brown, turning once.
- While warm, place a few at a time in sugar mixture in bag; shake gently to
- Store in airtight container.
Yield: 6 dozen
Per Serving: 37 Calories; trace Fat (2.1% calories from fat); 1g Protein;
9g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; trace Cholesterol; 31mg Sodium
Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cut Cookie Recipes