Almond Brickle Peanut Butter Cookies
If you love peanut butter cookies, you'll love these!
Yield: about 64 cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package almond brickle pieces
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar and baking soda; beat until combined.
- Beat in the eggs, peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
- Stir in any remaining flour with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in almond brickle pieces.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove cookies and cool on wire racks.