Almond Joy Cookies
- 2 (1 ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 bag whole almonds
- 3 cups
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan melt chocolate and milk.
- Stir in vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour over nuts and coconut.
- Drop by spoonsful onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.