Almond Joy Cookies
- 2 (1 ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 bag whole almonds
- 3 cups
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan melt chocolate and milk.
- Stir in vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour over nuts and coconut.
- Drop by spoonsful onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes