Almond Oatmeal Drops
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quick oats
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place almonds on cookie sheet; toast 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set aside. Do not turn oven off.
- Combine honey, egg whites, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add oats and toasted almonds; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto ungreased nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
Yield: 24 cookies