Amaretto Chunk Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs, amaretto and almond extract.
- Beat in flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips, coconut and almonds.
- Drop 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
DROPPED COOKIE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.