Amaretto Chunk Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs, amaretto and almond extract.
- Beat in flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips, coconut and almonds.
- Drop 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes