Andes Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Andes Baking Chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter, sugars, egg and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl with
electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in Andes Baking Chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased (or parchment
paper lined) cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Remove from cookie sheets.
Makes 5-6 dozen cookies.
Source: Recipe on the back of Andes Baking Chips bag
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.