Andes Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Andes Baking Chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter, sugars, egg and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl with
electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in Andes Baking Chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased (or parchment
paper lined) cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Remove from cookie sheets.
Makes 5-6 dozen cookies.
Source: Recipe on the back of Andes Baking Chips bag
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes