Andrea's Pineapple Walnut Cookies
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Cream sugars, shortening and egg.
- Add pineapple and then sift flour, salt, soda, baking powder together and
add to sugar mixture.
- Add lemon extract and walnuts.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto a greased cookie sheet and flatten with the bottom
of a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001
Source: Andrea Cassoni
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.