- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon aniseed
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream butter until soft, then gradually add sugar, and continue working
until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating hard after each addition.
- Stir in aniseed and flour.
- Drop batter from a teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet and place an almond
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until bottoms of cookies turn
a golden brown. The tops should be pale.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen.
The cakes improve in flavor if allowed to ripen in an airtight container for
several days before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes