Anise Puff Drops
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon anise seeds
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Gradually add sugar to eggs, beating thoroughly, 20 to 30 minutes by hand,
or 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Sift flour and baking powder; add anise seed.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to sugar mixture. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Drop by half-teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets, spacing 1 inch apart.
- Let stand overnight at room temperature to dry.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 9 to 10 minutes.
Makes about 7 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes