- 3 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon anise extract
- 1/4 teaspoon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease large cookie sheet.
- In large bowl, with wire whisk, beat egg whites, confectioners' sugar,
and flour until blended and smooth.
- Beat in melted butter, anise extract, and salt.
- Drop 1 heaping teaspoon mixture onto cookie sheet.
- Repeat to make 3 more cookies, about 3 inches apart.
- With small spatula, spread each cookie to a 3-inch round. Do not place more
than 4 on the cookie sheet because, after baking, cookies must be shaped quickly
- Bake cookies 5 to 7 minutes until edges are golden.
- With pancake turner, quickly remove 1 cookie to wire rack.
- With hands, gently shape warm cookie to flute edges.
- Repeat with remaining cookies. If cookies become too hard to shape, return
cookies sheet to oven to soften cookies slightly.
- Repeat with remaining batter. Batter will become slightly thicker upon standing.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes