- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened (unsalted or regular)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon
pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped bite-size
chocolate covered peanut butter cups (about 15)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Ungreased baking sheets.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together butter and peanut butter.
- Add sugars,
baking soda and salt. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg, milk and vanilla extract.
- Beat in as much flour as you can with the
mixer, then stir in remaining flour by hand.
- Stir in chocolate pieces, peanuts and
peanut butter cups.
- Drop by generously rounded teaspoonsful onto ungreased baking
sheets, placing cookie dough about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for10 minutes at 350 degrees F or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
Yield: about 2 1/2 dozen
Wrapped peanut butter cups may be frozen for an hour, then unwrapped and
Submitted to Recipe Goldmine by ltlgranny (Linda).
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.