Baby Ruth Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups unsifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Baby Ruth candy bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Blend margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Stir in chopped candy bars and dry ingredients until well blended.
- Chill for 30
- Drop dough by 1/2 teaspoonful onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for 10 to 12 minutes or until done.
- Remove from sheets and cool on wire racks.
Makes 4 to 6 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes