Bacon Brownie Cookies
A chewy, brownie-like cookie spiked with bacon. Your search for the perfect dessert
- 2 slices Jones Dairy Farm Thick Sliced Bacon
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- Cook bacon in small skillet until crisp and golden; cool and chop into fine
- Place chocolate and butter in medium saucepan over low heat and stir until
- Let cool slightly.
- In small bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking powder.
- In separate bowl with electric mixer, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla until
light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in melted chocolate until just combined; stir in flour mixture until
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop batter by tablespoonsful onto baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches
- Sprinkle tops evenly with bacon.
- Bake on upper and middle racks 12 minutes, shifting pans front to back halfway
- Slide cookies with parchment onto wire racks to cool.
Servings 20 | Prep Time 10 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Jones Dairy Farm
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.