Banana Bread Cookies
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl with mixer on medium
speed 3 minutes or until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, banana and vanilla extract until well blended
and banana is mashed.
- On low speed, gradually beat in flour in 3 additions until just blended.
- Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Drop rounded measuring tablespoons of
dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet(s).
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove to rack to cool completely.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.