- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking
- 1 cup chopped nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream together shortening, sugar and eggs.
- Stir in bananas, buttermilk and vanilla
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Blend in nuts, chill for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 370 degrees F.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes,
until delicately brown.
- Frost with powdered sugar frosting.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes