- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cream together shortening, sugar and eggs.
- Stir in bananas, buttermilk and vanilla
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Blend in nuts, chill for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 370 degrees F.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes,
until delicately brown.
- Frost with powdered sugar frosting.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.