Banana Nut Bread Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 large bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, not
- 1/2 cup crushed nuts (your choice, optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift all-purpose flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in wheat flour. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add 1 egg and beat until well blended.
remaining egg and beat well.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and mix
- Fold in the bananas, vanilla extract and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto
greased cookie sheets.
- Place on middle rack of the oven and bake for 15 minutes,
making sure not to under-bake them.
- When a wooden pick comes out clean, the cookies
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.