Yield: about 2 dozen large cookies
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate, chopped or pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped dates or raisins
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine eggs, sugars, vanilla extract, baking soda, butter and peanut butter.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful onto a greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 12 minutes.