Bittersweet Decadence Cookies
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 14 ounces
semisweet chocolate, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl until blended; set aside.
- Melt 8 ounces chocolate and butter in a saucepan until smooth; set aside.
- In a bowl, set over simmering water, whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until
mixture is lukewarm.
- Remove bowl from water, then stir in warm chocolate mixture
- Stir in flour mixture, nuts and remaining chocolate.
- Scoop tablespoons
of dough onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until tops look dry.
- Let cool.
Makes 36 cookies.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.