Black Walnut Butter Cookies
Our signature cookie recipe using butter, brown sugar and Black Walnuts will
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups Hammons Black Walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream brown sugar, butter and vanilla extract; blend in egg.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda, adding gradually to creamed mixture.
- Stir in black walnuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoonsful on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes for chewy cookies and 11-13 minutes for crispy cookies.
Yield: 3 dozen large cookies
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Hammons Products Company