Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
Blueberry Muffin Mix is the secret ingredient in these delicious cookies. Make sure you chill the dough for the required amount of time!
- 2 boxes Jiffy Blueberry Muffin mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream together cream cheese, butter and brown sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time until blended
- Combine muffin mix with the butter mixture and mix well.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Cover, and let chill for at least two hours.
- Drop dough by tablespoonsful onto greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes or until just turning brown around the edges.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins