- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream butter and sugar to the consistency of mayonnaise, adding sugar gradually.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add dry ingredients alternately
with sour cream.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto a cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 10 to 12 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes