- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- Cream butter and sugar to the consistency of mayonnaise, adding sugar gradually.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add dry ingredients alternately
with sour cream.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto a cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 10 to 12 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.