Brown Sugar Confections
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- Beat egg whites to a stiff froth. Continue beating and adding sugar gradually.
- When all sugar has been incorporated, sift the flour and salt over egg white mixture
and fold in completely.
- Fold in nuts.
- Drop by spoonsful on a greased cookie sheet
at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about 15 minutes.
Makes 4 dozen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.