Brownies and Cream Sandwich Cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Milk Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl. Stir until well blended and soft dough forms.
- Drop level measuring tablespoonsful about 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until cookies are set in center. Do not over-bake.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing to cooling rack.
- Cool completely before assembling.
- Spread frosting on half of the cookies. Top each frosted cookie with another cookie. Gently press together.