Brownies and Cream Sandwich Cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Milk Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
- 1 large
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can Duncan Hines Creamy
Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl. Stir until well blended
and soft dough forms.
- Drop level measuring tablespoonsful about 2 inches apart onto
a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until cookies are set in center. Do not over-bake.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing to cooling rack.
- Cool completely before assembling.
- Spread frosting on half of the cookies. Top each frosted cookie with another
cookie. Gently press together.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.