Bushel of Cookies
- 2 pounds raisins, finely chopped
- 1 pound pecans, finely chopped
- 5 cups
- 11 cups granulated sugar
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 quart (4 cups) milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla extract
- 12 cups quick-cooking
- 21 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup baking powder
- 1/4 cup baking
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 (12 ounce) packages butterscotch chips
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, a few at a time, mixing well after each.
syrup, milk and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Stir in oats, raisins and pecans.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into oat mixture.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at
350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Makes 24 dozen.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.