Butter Cardamom Cookies
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons cardamom
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter, confectioners' sugar and cardamom
for 3 minutes using a paddle attachment.
- Slowly add the eggs, scraping down after
- Add flour and salt.
- Remove the dough, and pipe or spoon into quarter-size
drops onto a parchment-lined or nonstick cookie sheet. Space 1/2 inch apart.
for 10 to 11 minutes.
- Turn sheet pan around and continue to bake for 10 to 11 more minutes.
Cookies should have a golden color.
Makes 32 cookies.
Source: Recipe by Sherry Yard, for the American Butter Institute.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.