Butter Pecan Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add sifted dry ingredients and nuts. Mix well.
- Drop from a teaspoon
onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 10 minutes or until
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes