Butter Pecan Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add sifted dry ingredients and nuts. Mix well.
- Drop from a teaspoon
onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 10 minutes or until
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.