Butterscotch Gingerbread Cookies
Butterscotch morsels add their sweet creaminess to this classic gingerbread cookie.
The ultimate treat, warm from the oven with a glass of cold milk.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup mild molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL
HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt in small bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter, molasses and egg in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended.
- Stir in morsels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 9 minutes
Makes 60 cookies (5 dozen)
Nutritional Information: Serving Size 1 Calories Per Serving 100 Calories
from fat 40 Total Fat 4.5g 7% Saturated Fat 3.5g 18% Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium
90mg 4% Carbohydrates 15g 5% Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
% Daily Value *Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 2% Sugars 9g Protein
Recipe and photo credit:
VeryBestBaking and Nestlé®.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes