Buttery Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream the granulated sugar and brown sugar with the butter.
- Stir in the eggs, one at a time, then the vanilla extract and peanut butter.
the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and stir until combined.
- Finally, stir
in the nuts.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes